We love to make things easier for you. Here is how.
- 1- Online Application
- Click the APPLY NOW
- Documents required for application:
- High School Diploma (Translated in English or Turkish)
- Offical Transcript (Translated in English or Turkish)
- English or Turkish Language Certificate (if any) (TOEFL IBT 79)
- Letter of Motivational (recommended)
- 2- Conditional Acceptance Letter
If you get accepted to our university to the related department we will be sending you a Conditional Acceptance Letter which requests you basically to make a deposit payment. This deposit payment will allow us to save your seat in the university. Don’t forget to add your application number to description part of your receipt.
- 3- Official Acceptance & Visa Support Letter
After getting Conditionally Accepted and making deposit payment we prepare for you an Official Acceptance Letter and Visa Support Letter for the embassy you are applying to. Then we invite you to complete your enrollment in the campus with your original documents.
- 4- Enrollment
- Enrollment must be complete in person at the University Campus Required documents for enrollment:
- High School Diploma (Hard Copy + Translated in English / Turkish Certified copy)
- Offical Transcript of Records (Hard Copy + Translated in English / Turkish Certified copy)
- Equivilancy Letter (Denklik) obtained from the Ministy of Secondary Education of Turkey or Turkish Consulate in your Country
- 4 Photos (ID Size)
- Tuition Fee Payment Receipt (at least one semester)
- English or Turkish Language Certificate (if any)
All students are responsible for their equivalency letters. If their documents are rejected for equivalency by government authorities, university will not accept any responsibility.