Students can do internships for a minimum of two and a maximum of twelve months in order to gain professional experience in a business, a research institute, a laboratory, an organization or other relevant workplace in the program countries.
Internships can be compulsory or voluntary.
- Application conditions, evaluation criteria and grants are specified in the annual application call.
You can find the application calls from the following links;
- 22-23 academic year call for applications
- 21-22 academic year call for applications
- 20-21 academic year call for applications
Click here for the presentation of the introductory seminar.
- The internship place must be found by the student within the time given in the application call and the acceptance letter from the internship place must be submitted to the Office with the approval of the Erasmus department coordinator.
Click here for the database for internship place search.
Click here for a sample acceptance letter.
Click here for Erasmus Department/Program Coordinators List.
- Students who are entitled to participate in the mobility should follow the processes specified in the handbook.
Click here for the 21-22 Academic Year Outgoing Students Handbook
Click here for the 22-23 Academic Year Outgoing Students Handbook