Students who wish to study at Yeditepe but the Home University does not have:
1) an Erasmus+ Learning Agreement as partner school;
2) a formal Student Exchange Agreement (SEA) with us
Then you may apply to study for a maximum of two semesters as a "Free Mover"
Courses offered during summer session are limited. Please contact department for course listing.
Admission and language requirements
- Students applying as free movers must have the necessary background and prerequisites for the programs they wish to follow.
- Students must add a confirmation from their home institution that their planned stay is a part of your degree program with their application.
- All students must fulfil the English language requirements.
- Questions about courses and programs: Contact directly the Department/Graduate School of interest.
- International Office does not have academic information regarding course offerings.
- All students will receive a Transcript of the study program as recognition of attendance 2-4 weeks after semester end.
- Free Movers are responsible for payments for tuition, housing, any and all fees related to the period of study.
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org as scan document attachment (maximum 900 KB)