Accomodation fees for the Campus Dormitories in the 2016 – 2017 Academic Year are as follows:
Double room– 4.500 TL (Turkish Liras) /per Semester/ per person
Housing Payment Details
You may either pay this amount in Turkish Liras or convert the rates to U.S Dollar or Euro, and wire transfer it to one of the following accounts.
Payment dates between 18 July 2016 - 05 August 2016
NAME OF BANK : YAPI KREDİ BANKASI
BRANCH : KOZYATAĞI
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT : ISTEK SERVIS EGITIM TIC. A.S.
SWIFT CODE : YAPITRIS
TL IBAN NO : TR16 0006 7010 0000 0092 7827 35
U.S DOLLAR IBAN NO : TR14 0006 7010 0000 0092 7827 71
EURO IBAN NO : TR79 0006 7010 0000 0092 7827 65
Please write student first name, last name, term of accomodation (Fall 20__ and/or Spring 20__ ) on your pay slip.
Keep your pay slip.
Some useful information about the dorms:
- Pillow, sheet, blanket, towel are provided by the Dorms and are changed weekly.
- There are washing machines and dryers in the Dormitory operating with a small fee: You provide your own detergent when you deliver your dirty laundry in a laundry bag to the person on duty; you return later to collect the clean laundry.
- Rooms are cleaned regularly by the Resident Hall Management.
- There is a water dispenser in the corridors which provides hot and cold water. Kettle, hot plate or other electrical devices other than computers and hair-blower are NOT allowed!
- Each room has: attached bathroom, closet, desk, mini refrigerator.
- There is no wireless internet in the rooms. But you can have internet connection with your own cable.
- The accomodation fee does not cover the meals, nor the breakfast.
- Cafeterias, snackbars can be found in the Resident Halls; also cafeterias and restaurants are located in the Social Center and faculty classroom buildings. No cooking facilities available in the Resident Halls for students.
RETURN YOUR ROOM KEY WHEN YOU MOVE OUT!
(Otherwise you will be considered in the room and continue to be charged!)