To apply to Yeditepe University as an international student you need to complete an online application form. Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration. You should not email or post any documents to the university.
Online application form is accessible from here.
Admission conditions for each graduate program are determined by the relative graduate schools in line with the specific requirements of the program. Please check carefully the respective Graduate School website for detailed guidance on admission requirements, eligibility, minimum scores and application deadlines.
Graduate School of Educational Sciences
Graduate School of Health Sciences
Graduate School of Natural Applied Sciences
Graduate School of Social Sciences
Please check Tuition Fees here.
- Online application form (See How to apply video here.)
- Diplomas (Turkish and English languages are accepted)
- Transcripts (Turkish and English languages are accepted)
- Copy of your passport
- English language proficiency test results (TOEFL, YDS or Yeditepe University English Language Profiency Exam ). The TOEFL institution code for Yeditepe University is 7050. To learn more about our English Profiency Exam please check the link. IELTS test scores are not valid at our institution.
- Two recommendation letters
Note: Master's degree applicants are not required to obtain a TOEFL exam score before they apply, instead they can take our Proficiency exam. If students don't acquire 55 out of 100 in the Proficiency Exam, they will be automatically placed in our English Preparatory School.
PhD applicants MUST hold a TOEFL iBT (66) certificate at the time of application.
Additional documents that might be required :
- Student application form (example can be found here)
- Statement of purpose
- Turkish notarized translation of the documents
- Face-to-face/skype interview.