- Online application form (See How to apply video here.)
- Diplomas (Turkish and English languages are accepted)
- Transcripts (Turkish and English languages are accepted)
- Copy of your passport
- English language proficiency test results (TOEFL, YDS or Yeditepe University English Language Proficiency Exam ). The TOEFL institution code for Yeditepe University is 7050. To learn more about our English Proficiency Exam please check the link. IELTS test scores are not valid at our institution.
- Two recommendation letters
Note: Master's degree applicants are not required to obtain a TOEFL exam score before they apply, instead they can take our Proficiency exam. If students don't acquire 55 out of 100 in the Proficiency Exam, they will be automatically placed in our English Preparatory School.
Ph.D. applicants MUST hold a TOEFL iBT (66) certificate at the time of application.
Additional documents that might be required :
- Student application form (an example can be found here)
- Statement of purpose
- Turkish notarized translation of the documents
- Face-to-face/skype interview.