APPLICATIONS FOR 2017 - 2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
1st January 2017 OPEN ONLINE
International Students Admissions for Undergraduate Programs
- General Information
Quotas for Faculties
Evaluation of Applications
How to Register
- Candidates will be considered for the International admission only if he/she meets the criteria for an ‘’international status’’according to the regulations of YÖK (Council of Higher Education of Turkey).
- Turkish candidates need to satisfy the criteria of ‘’Status for International Admission’’ according to the regulations and specific requirements from YÖK.
For details, please refer to YÖK’s official page by clicking here.
- Candidates are required to enter the EBS on-line system to complete their application and upload the required documents. For detailed information regarding EBS on-line system, please click here.
Passport or Official ID Card (required)
A copy of your passport or national ID card, including the page with additional information or extensions.
High-school Diploma (required)
Copy of high school diploma translated to English or Turkish; if the student did not yet graduate and does not hold a high-school diploma, a statement of his/her enrollment and the academic status from the high school is required. The official diploma however will be requested at the time of registration.
Full High-school Transcript (required)
A full transcript of all high school years translated into English or Turkish with the general grades table; for students still enrolled in their last year of high-school, a statement with their previous semester’s grades.
University Entrance Exam Scores
National or International university entrance exam, such as YÖS, SAT, ACT, GCE, IB, Matura, Abitur etc, with at least a minimum score acceptable by Yeditepe University.
For Entrance Exam List and minimum acceptable scores, please click here
A recently taken photograph, not older than 6 months uploaded to our EBS system at the time of application in a JPEG format.
Personal and/or Academic Reference Letter (recommended)
Letters should not be older than 10 months; YUUPR/YUUTR forms for reference letters click here YUUPR YUUTR
Language Proficiency Test Results (recommended)
Certificates such as TOEFL, DELF etc., even if the scores are below the minimum scores required by Yeditepe University which can be seen here. These tests are not required in order to apply and can be provided at the time of registration. Additionaly, Yeditepe University schedules Language Proficiency Exams after the registration period for those who did not provide any language test certificate or had a score below the minimum required score. If the students don’t acquire the necessary score in the Language Test sor Proficiency Exams, then the student automatically will be enrolled in Preparatory School.
NOTE: Only students that come from a country where the official language is the language of instruction of the program they have chosen and they have completed their education in that language are exempt from providing or taking a Language Profıciency exam.
Undergraduate Programs and Quotas
- There are 56 Undergraduate Programs available at Yeditepe University
- The language of instruction is English with a few faculties having special conditions
- Department of Political Science and International Relations is offered in French or English
- Department of International Management is offered in German
- Faculty of Dentistry requires a Turkish Language Certificate (TÖMER) with a minimum C1 level apart from an English Proficiency test or exam
- Faculty of Fine Arts and the Interior Architecture Department requires an Aptitude Test to be taken at the university before registration. The dates will be announced later on.
- Faculty of Law - the languages of instruction are 30% English 70% Turkish
- Each undergraduate program offered at Yeditepe University has a limited quota for international students admission to the programs. Please refer to undergraduate programs and quotas by clicking here.
- No application fee is required.
- After the application is approved, a non-refundable early payment of $1,000 must be paid within two weeks. This non-refundable payment will be considered as a guaranty of applicant’s intend to enroll at Yeditepe University.
- The $1,000 early payment will be deducted from the tuition fee during registration.
- For early payment bank account information and details, please see here.
- For tuition fees, please see here.
- No scholarships are available at this time for international students.
Evaluation of Applications
- The result of the EBS applications will be sent through the system and notified by e-mail within a month.
- After approval and the deposit of the early payment, an official Acceptance Letter will be issued.
How to Register
- In order to register, the student has to come in person at the Registrar Office with the necessary documents listed below.
- The registration starting date will be announced
- In order to complete your registration, you need to present the original documents translated into English or Turkish.
- Required documents for Registration:
- Letter of Acceptance.
- Valid Passport.
- Diploma and the full transcript with Equivalency Certificate (denklik).
- Entrance exam scores (YÖS, SAT, ACT, GCE, IB, etc).
- Language proficiency exam scores (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) (if available).
- Four (4) identical color photographs taken within the past 6 months showing current appearance about 3 x 4 cm full face frontal view, plain light background.
Frequently Asked Questions
Full Time Undergraduate Admissions
Ms. Ece Fırıncı +90 216 578 02 83
Ms. Elena Popovici +90 216 578 02 87
Address: İnönü Mah, Kayışdağı Cad, 34755 Ataşehir İstanbul TURKEY
UNIVERSITY BROCHURE (click for PDF)