OVERVIEW According to immigration laws of the Republic of Turkey
- Proof of health insurance coverage policy is required for obtaining the Student Resident Permit.
- It is essential and obligatory that all students have valid insurance coverage for the total duration of their studies while registered at Yeditepe University.
- Students must be covered at the time of entering Turkey and throughout their stay until the end of the study duration period.
- This is a government requirement: the university and international office can only offer assistance with the preparation of documents for application.
- Please be sure to verify the most up-to-date policy of health insurance coverage for your specific country before you depart.
Please find more detailed information here > Guidelines for Health Insurance