- In order to register, the student has to come in person at the Registrar Office with the necessary documents listed below.
- The registration starting date will be announced
- In order to complete your registration, you need to present the original documents translated into English or Turkish.
Required documents for Registration
- Letter of Acceptance.
- Valid Passport.
- Diploma and the full transcript with Equivalency Certificate (denklik).
**Students who's diploma won't be recognized and given a Denklik cannot register**
- Entrance exam scores (YÖS, SAT, ACT, GCE, IB, etc).
- Language proficiency exam scores- TOEFL (if available). IELTS is not accepted.
- Four (4) identical color photographs taken within the past 6 months showing current appearance about 3 x 4 cm full face frontal view, plain light background.