- The international student who wants to study at Yeditepe University as a Free Mover must follow the following conditions;
- Not having graduated from the sending university at the application stage and during the anticipated exchange period,
- B2 level in the language of instruction of the department s/he wishes to study (according to the Common European Language Framework; for detailed information please visit: https://www.coe.int/en/web/common-european-framework-reference-languages/level-descriptions) document proving language proficiency
- Prospective student submits the following documents to the International Exchange and Cooperation Office (email@example.com);
- The petition (can be in e-mail format). In the petition, it should be clearly stated which academic department/program, which semester, which courses you are applying for, and whether you are requesting accommodation in dormitories at Yeditepe.
- A document from the Higher Education Institution where s/he is registered as a full-time student, in which the prospective student status is approved, and she is allowed to study at YU for one or two semesters other than Bilateral Agreements, which clearly states which courses s/he will take.
- Document proving at least B2 level language proficiency in the language of instruction of the relevant department s/he applies.
- The process for students who want to study at YU as a Free Mover is as follows;
- The Administrative Coordinators prepare an acceptance letter for the student accepted by the relevant academic department and the Rectorate.
- The information about the tuition fee sends the student.
- The student who pays the tuition fee registers as a Free Mover student by The Student Registration Office and receives a student ID card.
- Mobility and after the mobility processes for Free Mover students are the same as for Erasmus / Exchange Students. Please click.
Contact person for dormitories: Kansu GEMİCİ (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* During their study mobility at YU, they can participate in all activities held for Exchange Students.