Students can study for one or two terms (minimum 2 months and maximum 12 months) at the universities with which their departments have Erasmus bilateral agreements.
- Application criteria, evaluation criteria and grants are specified in the annual application call.
- While the application call is open, the processes are explained in detail in the introductory seminars organized by the Office.
You can find the application calls from the following links;
- 22-23 academic year call for applications
- 21-22 academic year call for applications
- 20-21 academic year call for applications
Click here for the presentation of the introductory seminar.
- The partner universities should be selected by considering the language of instruction, the courses that can be taken and matched with 30 ECTS per semester, and in consultation with the "Erasmus Department/Program Coordinator".
Click here for the partner universities list
Click here for the Erasmus Department/Program Coordinators List
- Students who are entitled to participate in the mobility should follow the processes specified in the handbook.
Click here for the 21-22 Academic Year Outgoing Students Handbook
Click here for the 22-23 Academic Year Outgoing Students Handbook