Below, you can find the information measures taken by Yeditepe University and our Erasmus/Exchange Partner Universities regarding COVID-19 regulations.
According to the measures taken by the authorities, All passengers who are travelling to Turkey must present a negative PCR test result which has been done within the last 72 hours prior to departure of their inbound flight to Turkey. Tests without PCR or RNA inscription will not be accepted. Passengers who can not present a test or whose test types do not comply with specified conditions will not be accepted to the flight. PCR tests can be accepted both as hard copy or online. PCR tests written in Latin alphabet will be accepted.
The form must be filled in within the last 72 hours before travel.
Information on the website should be filled in order to provide you proper information and protect the health of yours and loved ones during the Covid-19 pandemic. A private HES code will be created automatically by the given information. We will be able to contact with you in the case of any contact with Covid-19 patient during your travel and staying thanks to HES Code. For this reason, the accuracy and updateability of the information is quite important.
The form you will fill may be checked at the borders of the Republic of Turkey whether you have filled in this form or not, and If you haven’t filled in the form or made misleading statements, you may face legal and administrative sanctions. Furthermore, you might not be allowed to enter Turkey. (if you are not a Turkish Citizen or you do not have a residence permit).
Exemptions from PCR test;
- Effective from 15 May 2021; Passengers who come from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Israel, Japan, United Kingdom, Latvia, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Estonia,
- Passengers between 0-6 years of age,
- The relatives of the funeral who are Turkish citizens came with the funeral.(PCR test will be done on arrival)
- Turkish Passengers who declare that they have a funeral. (PCR test will be done on arrival)
- Soldiers travelling from TRNC to Turkey, with a border crossing certificate (exempt from PCR test and quarantine)
- Mercant Seamans,
- International transfer passengers via SAW,
- Passengers with hold luggage; transfer flight has to be with company which has Interline/Codeshare agreement with Pegasus Airlines,
- Passengers with hand luggage; provided online check-in for all companies,
According to the measures taken by the official authorities, all passengers having a flight to TR are required to fill out the Turkey Entry Form on “register.health.gov.tr” within 0-72 hours before their flights starting from 15/03/2021. We kindly request that you complete the required forms before arriving at the airport in order to avoid any issues.
Exemptions from PCR test;
- Transit passengers,
- Passengers who are younger than 6 years
All passengers must arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before the flight.
- All guests travelling to Turkey will be issued with a Passenger Locator Form during their flight which they must fill out on-board before arriving in Turkey.
Other Entry Requirements
- All guests aged over two years old must wear a face mask at the airport, and during all flights, to, from and within Turkey.
- Official visa regulations are in force.
- Until 01.06.2021, Russian citizens will not accepted for all flights from Russia to Turkey.
- All passengers arriving Turkey through third countries who visited the Brazil, South Africa and India within the last 10 days will be quarantine for 14 days following their arrival at place determined by the governorships. The end of the 14th day, they will be subjected to pcr test, ıf test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted. Passengers of 6 years and older under these conditions, will be required, before boarding, to submit a negative Sars-Cov-2 PCR test result done within 0-72 hours prior to departure.
- There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
- Passengers over 65 who have connection to international flights from domestic flights, or have connection to domestic flights to international flights, if they prove their flight tickets can travel without a travel permit.
- Travel in Turkey
Turkish citizens and residents will be required to obtain an HES code which must be obtained before booking their ticket. This does not apply to foreign visitors. This can be done through the e-Devlet system, the ‘Hayat Eve Sığar’ mobile app and by SMS.
For more information visit https://hayatevesigar.saglik.gov.tr/index-eng.html
- Please visit the Turkish Government website for more information: https://www.mfa.gov.tr/default.en.mfa