INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Student scholarships are valid for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The scholarship proposal is only valid for applications to undergraduate programs.
- Scholarship proposals are as follows for a limited number of students:
- 25% Scholarship
Grade point average or international exam score is between 75-85,
- 50% Scholarship
Grade point average or international exam score is between 86-100,
- Early Acceptance Scholarship
The students who have registered and made the prepayment of 1,000 $ ($4000 for Medicine and Dentistry) in the January, February or March 2019 will have 500 $ deducted from their first year fees.
General Aspects of Implementation
- Students who are offered a scholarship must pay the prepayment fee of 1,000 $ within two weeks. ($4000 for Medicine and Dentistry) In case of not paying the prepayment fee, the scholarship proposal will be canceled.
This non-refundable payment will be considered as a guaranty of the applicant’s intent to enroll at Yeditepe University. The $1,000 ($4000 for Medicine and Dentistry ) early payment will be deducted from the tuition fee during registration. For early payment bank account information and details, please click here.
- If a student who is entitled to one of the scholarship mentioned above has a CGPA of less than 2.00 out of 4.00 at the end of the semester, the scholarship will be suspended until CGPA rises above 2.00.
- Scholarship applications for Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Dentistry will not be accepted.