Application Dates : 10.02.2020 - 16.03.2020
What is Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training Mobility (STT) ?
Staff Mobility for Training (STT) is a field of activity that supports the professional development of HEI teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner HEI, or at another relevant organization in the program countries.
Staff mobility for training enables staff of higher education institutions to spend a period of training between minimum 2 working days and 8 weeks in an enterprise or organisation such as a higher education institution in another participating country.
It is not required to have an Erasmus+ Inter-Institutional Agreement between two institutions.
Minimum Requirements for Application
- The applicant has to be a full time staff of the Yeditepe University and must be legally employed by Yeditepe University.
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training can be realized as a minimum 2 consecutive days, maximum 8 weeks.
- Staff training mobility is an activity calculated on the basis of the training day and the grant payment is made for the training day. For this reason, it is mandatory that the program of the Staff Mobility for Training Agreement is specified as days.
- If the training days last less than the minimum requirements, the activity is considered as void by the funding body and the grant payment will not be made for the related activity.
- In case of departing from partner country before meeting the minimum mobility duration criteria due to force majeure (mücbir sebep), applicant will be granted for will be granted only for valid days of mobility.
- Language training and attendance of conferences, seminars and workshops cannot be supported within the scope of the Erasmus+ mobility.
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility has to be completed before 25th of May 2020
Regardless of the duration of the mobility all participants will be granted for a maximum of 3 training days +2 travel days.
- P.S.: If the training days are 3 days and more, the participant will be granted for a maximum of 3 training days + 2 travel days. If the training days are 2 days, the participant will be granted 2 training days + 2 travel days.
Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training Evaluation Criteria
In case of equality of points, first-time personnel benefiting from mobility are prioritized.
Among the applications for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training Programme, priority belongs to administrative staff working in Yeditepe University.
Note: Selection criteria have been prepared according to the provisions of 2018 Erasmus+ Handbook.
Daily and Travel Grant
The amount of support provided per day and per country is determined by the National Agency. The daily grant to be allocated to the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training program participants is shown below:
All participants will be granted for maximum of 3 training days +2 travel days.
Grants are paid to staff members in two instalments.
80% of the total grant (daily grant & travel grant) is paid before departure after the submission of before mobility documents to Erasmus+ Office. Payments are made in Euros and to the bank account which is stated in the grant agreement.
The remaining 20% is paid after the staff member submits all required after mobility documents, depending on the mobility duration as verified by the Certificate of Attendance (if the participant does not complete the required after mobility documents in line with the terms of the agreement, 20% of the grant based on total duration of mobility shall be deducted).
If the participant does not complete the min. duration of mobility (2 days) and return home country without any force majeure reason, the mobility activity will be considered void and the participant will be asked to return the initial grant (80%).
If there is a force majeure situation, the participant has to inform Erasmus+ Office before returning to the home country and wait for Erasmus+ Office’s confirmation. In such cases, the participant is only paid for the actual duration of stay and may be asked to return a part of the initial grant.
If the participant does not complete the online final report after mobility 5% of the grant based on total duration of mobility shall be deducted.
It is also possible to participate in the mobility without any grant in the cases when the total mobility fund is not enough. Still, the staff must provide the minimum criteria.
The amount of travel expenses corresponding to the estimated travel distance specified by “Distance Calculator” shown on the table below will be paid to the staff as travel cost.
The distance calculator is accessible from the following link:
It is the participant's own responsibility to arrange their own accommodation, visa application and travel insurance (if necessary).
Erasmus Staff Mobility Without Grant (Zero Grant)
It is possible to participate in Erasmus staff mobility programme without grant. Those staff who would like to participate in the programme without grant need to make an application and their applications need to be evaluated as the others. Those participants with zero grant have to fulfill rights and obligations of the program.
Erasmus+ Disability Grant
Additional grants are available for participants with disabilities, where participation would not be possible without extra financial support.The allowance is offered when disabilities or health conditions lead to additional mobility costs, which exceed the maximum grant allocations allowed, and which cannot be recovered from other sources. The grant covers approved actual costs.
How to apply for Erasmus+ Disability Grant?
Applications for the Erasmus Disability Grant must be submitted to Erasmus+ Office prior to the start of the mobility. Participant’s application must include a statement from a doctor or other authority confirming the disability or health condition, its severity, the impact on the Erasmus+ mobility, additional requirements and additional costs to be met. A detailed estimate of costs is required.
The application should provide information on any other sources of financial support that the participant receives and why this is insufficient to cover extra costs.
If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form
- Confirmation letter stating administrative staff can participate Erasmus+ Training Mobility signed by her/his supervisor
- Signed and stamped “Invitation Letter” from host institution
- Erasmus+ Training Agreement (with daily schedule given by host institution)
- Additional documents related to special needs and conditions.
INTERNATIONAL STAFF TRAINING WEEKS:
This platform, organised by IMOTION, aims to centralise information about staff training events organised in Europe in order to provide easy access to the information. The platform will help Higher Education Institutions with the promotion of staff training events, it will help those organising job shadowing to find appropriate people and also enable staff to find the appropriate training or job shadowing they are looking for.