Dear Prospective Erasmus Traineeship Students,
We kindly request from you to read all the explanations.
The evaluations of the applications of the students who applied for the 2020- 2021 Academic Year Erasmus + Traineeship Mobility are completed by the Yeditepe University Erasmus Commission on 29/09/2020, Tuesday.
The evaluations have been made according to the evaluation criteria published by the Turkish National Agency.
These evaluation criteria:
Academic GPA: 50%
Exam Score: 50%
Students are listed from high score to low score according to their Erasmus Scores by taking 50% of their Language Exam grade and GPA.
During the evaluation process, the application documents were checked through an eligibility check according to the 2020 Turkish National Agency Handbook.
PLEASE CLICK HERE (updated) for the application results evaluated by Erasmus Commission.
Students who had a valid application by submitting all required documents duly and completed until the given deadline are selected to participate in Erasmus Traineeship Mobility.
Grant status: Selected students are awarded Erasmus grant for ALL their mobility dates.
Students who would like to cancel their mobilities after the announcement of grant allocation results should fill in and sign the Cancellation Petition and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 09/10/2020 Friday, 17:00.
Important: There will be -10 for next Erasmus applications of the students who cancel their mobility after given deadlines.
If you would like to object to selection results, you should email a scanned petition to email@example.com until 02/10/2020, Friday.
To the students who are selected to participate in the Erasmus Traineeship Mobility;
You should be submitting the following documents before your mobility,
- Yapı Kredi Bank Euro Account
- Copy of the Comprehensive Health Insurance Policy (which must include Liability Insurance)
- OLS Language Assessment (will be sent via OLS online system and will be completed online by student, assessment allocations will be announced by Erasmus Office)
- Grant Agreement (After the documents are submitted, your grant agreements will be prepared by Erasmus + Office and you will be notified and called to the Erasmus + Office to sign your agreement.)
Note: Change of institution and date will only be allowed only if there is a force majeure*.
After starting the mobility, the change of the traineeship institution will certainly not be allowed.
Important Information about COVID-19:
According to the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, if you have started your online Mobility in Turkey;
- If the mobility started online and completed physically: the Erasmus grant will not be provided during online mobility. The grant will be provided to the physically continued mobility period.
- If the mobility started online and completed online: Erasmus grant will not be provided during online mobility.
- The expenses made by the participant, thinking that they will physically attend the mobility, may be covered according to the 3rd substance of Erasmus COVID-19 FAQ published by the Turkish National Agency.
In case you start your Mobility physically in the Receiving Country;
- If the mobility starts physically and completed physically: the usual Erasmus grant will be provided.
- If the courses are taken virtually in the receiving country: the usual Erasmus grant will be provided.
- The mobility can start physically and complete online depending on the course of the epidemic. In that case, students will be granted according to the 3.c substance of Erasmus COVID-19 FAQ published by the Turkish National Agency.
We would like to congratulate all of our students who are placed to participate in Erasmus Traineeship Mobility.