2020-21 Academic Year Erasmus Study and Placement budget has been announced by the Turkish National Agency. Grant allocation criteria for 2020-21 Academic Year has been determined by Yeditepe University Erasmus Commission and is explained as below.
We kindly request you to read all the explanations.
- Grant will be allocated to students who will participate in the Erasmus Program for 2020-21 Academic Year according to the “Partial Mobility Granting method based on Erasmus Score Ranking” criteria. PLEASE CLICK HERE for the list of the granted students.
- Due to the limited grant budget for 2020-21 Academic Year, maximum 4.5 months grant will be provided to the students who will participate in the mobility for only one semester (Fall or Spring Semester does not matter).
- The National Agency only announced the grant budget on the paper. Afterward, a Grant Agreement between our university and the National Agency will be signed. After the completion of the agreement period, grants will be transferred to Yeditepe University’s bank account.
- Also, a Grant Agreement will be signed between the students and the Yeditepe University-Erasmus Office. Before signing the Grant Agreement, students are obliged to complete all Before the Mobility documents. As soon as students complete all Before the Mobility documents and the Grant Agreement is signed by all parties, the Erasmus Office will transfer the grants to the students' bank accounts. Please keep in mind that, before making the grant payment, the National Agency must transfer the grant to Yeditepe University’s bank account.
- Firstly, 80% of your total anticipated 4.5 months grant will be paid. Students’ final grant will be calculated after the mobility and final payment will be done according to completed mobility duration which is stated on the Duration Sheet signed by the partner university. The rest of your grant will be paid if you complete all of your mobility documents and achieve the required academic success
- Example 1: Total grant of a student who will go to Germany for one semester will be calculated as 500€*4.5 Months= 2250€ (%100). The first payment will be 80% of the total grant, so 1800 € will be transferred to the student's account. After submitting all mobility documents, the completed mobility days on the “duration sheet” will be calculated. If the duration of the mobility is 4.5 months (135 days) or above and the student meets the required academic success criteria, 450 € will be paid as the rest of the grant which is 20%.
- Example 2: Total grant of a student who will go to France will for one semester will be calculated as 500 € * 4.5 Months= 2250€ (%100). The first payment will be 80% of the total grant, so 1800€ will be transferred. After submitting all after documents, the completed mobility days on the “duration sheet” will be calculated. If the student's exchange period is calculated as 4 months (120 days), the final grant will be 2000 €. Since the completed mobility grant is calculated as 2000 €, the student will receive 200 € as a second payment.
Students, who would like to cancel their mobilities after the announcement of grant allocation results, should fill in and sign the cancellation petition in our website (Forms > Useful Documents) and submit to our office no later than the deadlines given below:
- Deadline for cancellation: 06.09.2020
Deadline for postponing the mobility from 2020 Fall to 2021 Spring Semester: 06.09.2020
(Since Spring nominations are about to start, we have limited time for postponing mobilities to Spring semester)
Important: There will be -10 for next Erasmus applications of the students who cancel their mobility after given deadlines.
Important: Online Linguistic Support 1st Exam which is one of the required documents will be assigned after the cancellation deadline.
Grant agreement signature week will be announced later on via e-mail, please wait for information e-mail we will send.
We would like to congratulate all students.